REGISTER HERE OR CALL (800) 268-5354 OPTION 4
CE: 14 Hours
This course will continue your refinement of scanning skills and the ultrasound presentation of common and not so common pathologies in the abdomen. It will also introduce you to Doppler ultrasound and where it can be used in the abdomen. Case studies and discussions with the experts are an instrumental and rewarding part of this course.
- This course will continue refinement of scanning skills of the more challenging organs (pancreas, adrenals, GI, etc …) and the pathology of such organs.
- This course will cover Doppler imaging and its applications for portosystemic shunt evaluation.
- Case studies and discussions
- Watch video below to learn more
Who should attend?
- Veterinarians and technicians who have completed the Soft Tissue Intermediate course. The lecture component is presented by a board certified specialist
$1,590 Standard Pricing
$1,540 Sound Loyalty Pricing
Course Dates & Times
July 8th, 2017 (8:00am – 5:00pm)
July 9th, 2017 (8:00am – 5:00pm)
August 30th, 2017 (8:00am – 5:00pm)
August 31st, 2017 (8:00am – 5:00pm)
November 6th, 2017 (8:00am – 5:00pm)
November 7th, 2017 (8:00am – 5:00pm)