REGISTER HERE OR CALL (800) 268-5354 OPTION 4
CE: 7 hours
This course will cover three practical everyday quick assessment ultrasound formats: AFAST, TFAST, and Vet BLUE (veterinary bedside lung ultrasound exam) for patient surveillance.
- Be able to perform abdominal FAST and recognize free fluid
- Understand the use of the abdominal fluid scoring system
- Be able to perform thoracic FAST and recognize pleural and pericardial effusion
- Be able to perform Vet BLUE and understand the Dry Lung vs Wet Lung concept
- Be able to apply Global FAST for volume status, post-interventional complications, during anesthesia and CPR
- Understand basic pitfalls and confounding artifacts for all 3 techniques for Trauma, Triage, and Treatment (in Veterinary Medicine)
- Watch the video below to learn more
Who should attend?
- This course is for veterinarians and technicians with minimal ultrasound experience
Course Dates & Times
May 31st, 2017 8:00am – 5:00pm
September 1st, 2017 8:00am – 5:00pm