CE: 11 Hours – Lecture only
- Become familiar with advanced techniques to evaluate systolic function
- Learn how spectral Doppler can be used to assess:
- Left ventricular filling pressures, diagnosis of congestive heart failure, and prognosis
- Diastolic function and its clinical significance in common diseases
- Risk of thromboembolism in cats with cardiomyopathy
- Assessment of the hemodynamic significance of aortic insufficiency
- Assist and diagnosis of pulmonary hypertension
- Learn how to perform and interpret a echocardiographic contrast study (bubble study)
- Computer based case studies will be utilized to strengthen and consolidate the information presented in this course, gain experience with echocardiographic report generation and to facilitate related treatment discussions.
- Taught by June Boon, BA, MS and Sonya Gordon, DVM, MS, DACVIM Cardiology
Who should attend?
This course is for veterinarians and technicians who have completed Echocardiography Diagnostics and Clinical Utility, Advanced Echocardiography and Doppler in Acquired Heart Disease: Part 1 or equivalent clinical experience.
$1,890 Standard Pricing
$1,640 Sound Loyalty Pricing